Well Fall 2014 is officially here and judging from the 60 degree temperature this morning and the cool breeze this evening we're going with it!! We've hung the Autumn bike wheel wreath on the front door and put out the mums on the front porch. Fall is a great time to visit Greenville SC and here are our top 10 reasons:
1) The best temperatures for enjoying our beautiful countrysides with mountain views, lovely leaf color and big blue skies either by bike or on two feet with miles of trails in the area in our State Parks, bike lanes or the Swamp Rabbit Trail. Here are some Autumn biking tips.
2) Fall for Greenville a lively street festival in the heart of downtown Greenville SC , October 10-12
3) Spinx Run Fest 5K, 10K, Half-marathon and Full-marathon October, 25 at Flour Field
4) Hincapie Gran Fondo October 25th, 15, 50 and 80 mile routes through the beautiful rolling hills in the Upstate. Ride with the pros of the past, present and future and celebrate after the ride at George Hincapie's boutique hotel, Hotel Domestique.
5) The 2nd Annual Craft Beer Festival on November 8th at Flour Field.
6) Euro Auto Festival at BMW Zentrim in Spartanburg October 17-18
7) Open Studios November 8 - 9 tour open artist's studios throughout Grenville County sponsored by the Metropolitan Arts Council
8) Oktoberfest October 1 - 4 at NOMA Square in front of the Hyatt Hotel
9) Cranksgiving Weekend - Paris Mountain Downhill Race November 21 - 23
10) Boo in the Zoo October 17-26 in the Greenville Zoo
Check out our newest property north of Greenville between Furman University and Travelers Rest at the base of Paris Mountain close to the Swamp Rabbit Trail. Click here to view the Furman Cottage.
[Tweet "Check out the latest property offered by @swamprabbitinn - The Furman Cottage"]